Tuesday, August 28, 2007

you can learn a lot from rocks


It will be nice when I can buy "real clothes" sometimes. I guess. I've always been a thrift-store lover. When I shop retail, I'm always very surprised by the prices. It just doesn't seem like clothes are worth that much money. I think Artist types wear funky strange clothing that looks like they got it out of a dumpster. I think of myself as this type of person. I like to dress strangely... oddly. I like it. I pick the clothes out and choose to wear them because I think it is fun. Always temporary. I am not attached to my clothing. I am not my clothing.

I don't think I am HOT. Hot hot. I'm kinda hot in a Velma-esque type of way, I guess.

That art class is tonight. I am going to go. I'm going to take my bacon and eggs painting. Or my eureka beach painting cuz that really isn't finished. It's fun to work with and get feedback from other artists.

In college, I took a lot of Art classes. I love art and artists. But especially weird, crazy artists. It's always cool to get peoples reactions to my stuff.