Monday, August 27, 2007

...rather, try to love him all the more... (NSFW)

actually, it probably is safe for work, but questionably so
i picked up my rock hammer while i was searching maniacally everywhere for the STUPID water conditioning tablets for the fishtank! I got way too upset about it and started becoming frantic mostly because i am SICK AND TIRED of misplacing things. had it up to HERE, i tell you.

anyway, the rock hammer reminded me of a dream I had last night. I dreamt that someone (most likely my son [long story]) wore down the entire tip. when i was describing the dream to someone i said worn down the whole point. then i thought, hmmmm. the whole point has been eliminated? worn down? hmmm. by my son, tho? well, in a roundabout way, coincidentally, i suppose, the two times my laptop AC adapter has died, he was the one using it. the way he is involved is that he doesn't foresee the outcome of not paying attention to detail. he is young and men are less apt to think that way, anyway. aren't they? but, he let the battery completely die without thinking a thing of it until the comp stopped working.

it's not his fault OFFICIALLY just he is associated. he's an accomplice to the crime. also my fault for letting him use my comp for extended times without checking on the status of the battery when i knew it was malfunctioning. another thing that may have contributed was the replacement AC adapter i purchased is not stock and the part that goes in (the male) was shorter than the original so it may have caused the pointy part in the hole to wobble wiggle etc. and stuff.

i'm sure you find this fascinating and intriguing. but i have nobody else to talk to because nobody is nobody.

i guess tomorrow there will be a total eclipse of the moon.