Monday, July 23, 2007

here comes the sun


this australian shepard? wandered into our yard, yesterday and he was very friendly and he followed me into the house and we were petting him and realized he smelled really bad so i gave him a bath and he played in our yard for about five minutes and then off he went.

The Beatles Nowhere Man just came into my head.
when music comes randomly to my mind, i think that
is a message to me.
seriously i do.

when i looked up the video on YouTube, i discovered it was a scene from the cartoon that i used to watch when i was in like third grade or something like that. i loved that cartoon.
so maybe that is the message. to remember fondly a time in my childhood. i watched early in the morning, like 6:30 when it was still dark, sometimes. before school.
or the message could be something about the song lyrics. like "...nowhere man he's just like you and me..."

From Yellow Submarine (2:45)