Friday, July 20, 2007

in the dressing room at WALMART

this brown, gauzy, comfy dress was too big, but really comfy and would be tres cute in one size smaller
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
this was a velour cover-up and it was SO cute. would be great for cooler weather layering. too hot for regular summer wear. it was less than ten bucks.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
that suit was $25 at walmart. i had my underwear on underneath it which probably made it look bumpy and also i know that i need to workout more. but i'm sure those of you who feel the need to insult me probably will; you know who you are. anyway, i did not buy the suit. just felt like trying it on and taking pics. you can see my scoliosis in this pic because of how far my waist dips in on that side. the other side is straight (does not dip in at all) and the muscle is contracted on that side of my back.